- One week prior avoid all products containing aspirin, non-steroidal inflammatory medications (Motrin, Advil, Aleve and Ibuprofen) and high doses of Vitamin C and E, as these products may increase your risk of bruising.
- Vollure results are expected to last for up to 18 months with optimal treatment. Evidence has shown that having a touch up treatment before the product is fully dissipated will enhance the lasting effect.
- The most common side effects are temporary and mild in intensity and may include swelling, tenderness, redness and bruising. To minimize the risk of bruising, patients should avoid taking aspirin and other anti-inflammatory agents and Vitamin C and E supplements for one week prior to the injection.
- If the area is uncomfortable, you may use ice for the first 24 hours. Use caution and place a thin piece of fabric between the ice pack and your skin.
- Strenuous exercise, consumption of alcoholic beverages and extended exposure to heat or sun should be avoided for at least 24 hours following the injection.
- If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, please discuss this with Dr. Sullivan prior to your procedure. He may consider prescribing a medication to minimize recurrence.
Before your scheduled appointment, please make sure you eat something. We do not want you to become light-headed with the procedure. Excessive amounts of caffeine may heighten your sensitivity to the injection.
Please contact our office at 614-436-8888 and our reception staff will be happy to assist you with scheduling. Dr. Sullivan schedules injections on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Our Nurse Injectors are available for injections Monday through Friday and occasionally on Saturday.
All fees are due at the time of your injection appointment.
1.0 cc: $725
2.0 cc: $1450
1.0 cc: $650
2.0 cc: $1300
Fees are subject to change with or without notice.
The Sullivan Difference
We are passionate about helping you achieve your goals. We are not here to simply sell you a new product or service. Our prescriptive skin care approach provides you with a highly-customized solution that meet your specific needs. Dr. Michael Sullivan, an internationally renowned plastic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience, will evaluate you, listen to your concerns, and then guides you to the optimal treatment regimen. Our skin care specialist will serve as your personal concierge throughout the process to answer your questions, address your concerns, and teach you how to properly care for your skin.